Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

medan 24 oktober 2007



What I gotta do to make you love me
What I gotta do to make you care
What do I do when lightening strikes me
And awake to find that you are not there
What i gotta do to make you want me
What i gotta do to be heard
what do I say when it's all over
sorry seems to be the hardest word

chorus:It's sad (so sad) so sad
It's a sad sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad (so sad) so sad
Why can't we talk it overOh, it seems to me
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
What do I do to make you love me
What do I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightening strikes me
What have I got to do,What have I got to do?
When sorry seems to be the hardest word...


gak tau kenapa lagi suka ma lagu ini..
so biar gak lupa dicatat dech..
bagi anda yang juga suka lagu ini tapi blm dapat liriknya boleh copy koq...
gratisssssssssssss.................... :)

No comments: